Coming soon at www.shotokansensei.com will be a new Shotokan training experience. This will be an online dojo that puts forth comprehensive information on the art of Shotokan Karate. Check below for more information on this exciting website.
Here are some of the incredible features of the online dojo:
- Professionally produced video files at all curriculum levels from beginner to black belt and beyond
- Multiple articles on all aspects of Shotokan Karate
- Audio files available for download directly to your MP3 player
- Training tips for students
- Teaching tips for instructors
- Free resources (including extensive reports, terminology sheets and product reviews)
- And lots of new content being added every month…
About the creator of Shotokan Sensei:
Paul Walker is a 5th Degree Black Belt under Master Hirokazu Kanazawa, the President and Chief Instructor of Shotokan Karate International Federation (SKIF). Paul has been practicing karate since January 1982 and studied in Japan at Master Kanazawa’s Hombu Dojo for three years from August 1996 to July 1999. He has been a member of Master Kanazawa’s SKIF organization ever since.