Welcome to Shotokan Sensei – The Online Dojo.
This website offers a new Shotokan training experience – an online dojo that puts forth comprehensive information on the art of Shotokan karate. Here are some of the many features of the online dojo:
- Professionally produced video files at all curriculum levels from beginner to black belt and beyond
- Multiple articles on many aspects of Shotokan karate
- Training tips for students
- Teaching tips for instructors
- Free resources (including extensive reports, terminology sheets and product reviews)
- And lots of new content being added every month…
Keep checking in for new site updates and content.
Shotokan Sensei was created and is administered by Paul Walker. Paul has been practicing karate since January 1982 and spent three years of his training, from 1996 to 1999, studying in Japan at the Headquarters Dojo of Master Hirokazu Kanazawa. He has been a member of the Shotokan Karate International Federation (SKIF) ever since, and is a current board member for SKIF-USA. He can be reached with questions, comments and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.